Friday, September 4, 2009

Day 8 - 4th post

If you're new to this...and I am, too...go to my first post below (scroll down) and then read this!!

Physical care ROOM Ok, end of week one:

How are you doing on drinking 8-8 oz glasses of water every day whether you started with me or you've been doing it forever (or some facsimile thereof) or are you still thinking about doing it…hahaha?

1. Do you feel any different?
2. Are you ready for the next step?

The next step I’m going to be working on is walking every other day. I want to walk for 30 minutes every other day or about 3 days a week. You gonna join me?

Social growth ROOM I really need ideas here, what do you do to make sure you’re growing socially? I’m not so good at this? I need ideas. Please feel free to pass any along that have worked for you.
Financial ROOM I balanced my checkbook, so that’s something, I suppose. More on this later.
Dreams or crafts or “me” time ROOM If you have stacks and boxes and bundles of photos around take a section of them and set it next to your TV watching chair, recliner or whatever, and the next time you’re watching a flick pick up a stack and start sorting. Sort by something that makes sense to you: family, vacations, places, events, etc.
Spiritual thought/concept or Scripture ROOM Who did you encourage today? Who has encouraged you this week? Do you need to get any discouragers out of your life or not as much a part of your life?
Saving money in a Tight Economy ROOM I take the used or printed paper from the office and turn it over to the unprinted side, staple a stack of about 20 sheets or so and place in various places (by the phone for messages, in the kitchen for shopping lists, in the family room on the end table for notes while watching TV) and even cut one up (in a quarter page size) for in my Bible and in my purse.

No comments:

Post a Comment