Monday, September 28, 2009

Did you know you can download Photoshop for FREE for 30 days?



You can download Photoshop for free for 30 days to try it out from http://www.adobe.com/ and if you like it then you can purchase it.  In addition, if you already know you want it you can get it for sometimes a lot less than the full purchase price on ebay.

In a couple of weeks I am going to start posting step-by-step instructions about how to create scrapbook pages with Photoshop.  I'm posting a couple of pages here.  They are not all that great but I thought I'd post them because they're about me.  Next month (October) I am being interviewed by RAKscraps on their monthly newsletter as a new team member and one of these pages will be used.  That web site is:  http://www.rakscraps.com/ to see it.  I thought I'd give a heads-up in case you might be interested in learning a really fantastic new software. 


In addition, if you just want to purchase either Photoshop or Photoshop Elements you can do so, usually for a fairly decent price on ebay.  It can take a while because you may have to watch the bids but it's possible.  Also, Photoshop Elements version 8 which is brand new is just coming out.  If you buy that from Costco you will also get a FANTASTIC CD to learn Elements (you won't even need me-so maybe I shouldn't tell you about that one, right!!).

No comments:

Post a Comment